You must log in to order a Bagtag
A BagTag is a physical label on your bag. If you are competing with other players who have the same kind of tag, then after the competition, exchange your BagTags according to the results. If you got a better score than the other player, and your BagTag number is greater, then you exchange your BagTags with that player.
After making the exchange with the other player, please log in to Skoorin and set your new number. This will help others get a good overview of the current situation.
- You must always have your BagTag attached to your kitbag in a visible location when you go out to play.
- The BagTag owner must have a registered account in the Skoorin.com environment, at http://skoorin.com/bagtag.
- The game length must be at least 18 baskets.
- The game format is as agreed by the players (you can play a hole game too, if you wish).
- The game can be played at any disc golf competition.
- A higher-ranked player (who has a smaller BagTag number) cannot refuse a challenge from someone below them in the rankings. The exception is if the challenge is made at a just-for-fun game, outside of a competition.
- The challenge must be made before a round starts.
- If all players in a pool have a BagTag, then it is enough for one player to make a challenge
– all the players in that pool must now play for BagTags.
- At the end of the round, the players exchange BagTags according to the results. If there is a draw, the winner is determined by the number of twos. If that is also drawn, then the number of threes, etc. If all numbers are drawn, BagTags are not exchanged.
- After exchanging BagTags, a player must register their new number in the http://skoorin.com/bagtag environment. This can also easily be done from your phone. When you register a number, your place in the list is automatically exchanged with the other player. The other player then has the chance to review the exchange and make sure it is correct.
- If you’ve lost your BagTag, you have to order a new one.
- If a player gets a result of DNF (did not finish), and there is someone in the group with a larger-number BagTag, the DNF player must exchange BagTags with them. If there are several players in the group with a larger-number BagTag, the DNF player exchanges BagTags with the player that had the largest number.